Hey there, brides-to-be! 🌟 Ready to add a splash of confidence to your wedding journey? Let's talk about the magic that is bridal boudoir photography at our Chattanooga Boudoir Studio!
It's not just about pretty pictures; it's about unleashing your inner spotlight! Haute View Boudoir is all about capturing your fabulous self, boosting that confidence, and making you feel like the rockstar bride you are.
Forget about those cookie-cutter beauty standards! We're all about celebrating your unique curves, edges, and everything in between. We create a body-positive zone where imperfections are hailed as perfections. Your individuality is the real star of the show!
🎁 The Ultimate Love Gift: What's better than surprising your fiancé with a jaw-dropping, heart-thumping gift? Picture this: a personalized album filled with artwork of your love and sensuality. A boudoir session turns your moments into memories that speak volumes. It's not just a gift; it's a promise of forever!
Say goodbye to the ordinary and hello to a boudoir experience like no other. We're all about making you feel like the most fabulous version of yourself—confident, beautiful, and ready to conquer the world (or at least your wedding day)!
In a nutshell, a bridal boudoir session is not just a photoshoot; it's a celebration of you. So, grab that veil, slip into something fabulous, and let us capture the beauty, love, and fun of your bridal journey. Cheers to confidence, uniqueness, and unforgettable moments! 🥂✨
At Haute View we celebrate the beautiful testimonies of incredible women like you, who courageously stepped into the spotlight of self-discovery. Meet a fellow goddess who, despite facing postpartum depression and anxiety, took the leap to reclaim her identity. Let her words be a beacon of inspiration for all queens – you don't have to wait to be smaller, shed baby weight, or change a thing about yourself before embracing the empowering world of boudoir photography.
Let's break the barriers, redefine beauty, and bask in the joy of self-expression. Join me in fostering a community that radiates confidence, self-love, and the undeniable beauty of every journey!
Here is what she had to say about her boudoir experience:
"I had barely left my babies with my husband for months after, due to postpartum depression and extreme anxiety. We saw this opportunity and I jumped on it. I knew I needed to step outside my comfort zone by doing something different, fun, for myself, and by myself. I also wanted to show help show other plus size women they don’t need to wait to be smaller, lose baby weight, or change anything else about themself before doing boudoir photos. I was 5 months PP from having my second in two years. And I love my photos. Brittany made the entire experience relaxing and fun! I can’t wait to do this again and hope everyone does this for themselves too!"
Ready to reclaim to identity? Let's start here.
The Boudoir experience changes lives for the better, but many women still feel anxious about the experience. You may worry that you can’t pull off being sexy, or you are too busy to enjoying a moment for yourself. It could be that you haven’t lost the ten pounds you keep telling yourself that you would before you do boudoir. Whatever your reason may be, all my convincing may not make you feel any less vulnerable about boudoir.
A Little Bit of My Story
From a pretty young age, I knew my life was going to look a bit different than other women. When I was 12, I underwent several operations that left me with large visible scars all over my body, and an even bigger internal scar…..I would never have children naturally. Growing up I hated my body for everything it took away from me and I hid my scars from everyone. I was that one high school girl wearing a one piece when everyone else was in their string bikinis, simply so I didn’t have to answer questions about my scars.
Fast forward to adulthood and through the transformational power of Boudoir, I have learned to embrace my scars and see them as a reminder of my survival. That I am strong and able to overcome anything. Through adoption, I have found the baby meant for me didn't have to come from my body. And there is no doubt in my mind, she was 1000% meant for me.
I had been shooting boudoir for about 5 years, before I ever worked up the courage to do a shoot of my own. I had the exact same excuses as all my clients, I wanted to loose weight, I was too busy to set aside time, and I was just plain nervous. One day I was scrolling TikTok and I saw another photographer and just knew she would make me feel comfortable. So I reached out and booked it before I could change my mind.
Stepping into my light and putting myself in my client’s shoes was one of the most powerful experiences I could have done. When I say I understand how my clients feel walking through that door, I mean it, because I was SO nervous and I knew just want to expect.
Looking back my album is one of my prized possessions, because I embraced myself exactly like I was, 190 pounds scars and all. I can’t think of a better legacy to leave my daughter than being happy with yourself just as you are. Maybe one day when she was older she’d even APPRECIATE the photos where I wore my scars proudly.
For me, boudoir photography is a celebration of your body and who you truly are. I take pride in being able to help show women how to celebrate their bodies, their battles and their victories they’ve been through.
The thought of a boudoir session can be scary. When talking to women about their session, I get asked all kinds of questions (Literally all kinds 😂…no judgement). But I wanted to compile a list of my 12 most frequently asked questions to give you some insight on what to expect in a boudoir session with me!
No, not without your permission. Our number 1 priority is privacy and making sure our clients are comfortable, especially with boudoir! It can be a life changing experience, but that also makes it nerve wracking! Sometimes, you are learning how to love your body and you aren’t quite ready to share the images with the world, or sometimes these photos are specifically for your spouse aren’t for anyone else’s eyes. These are all great reasons for not sharing your photos, and it all depends on your personal preferences!
Do I have to wear lingerie?
You definitely don’t have to specifically wear lingerie, it depends on your personality! There are a BUNCH of outfit ideas other than lacy little things! In our client closet we offer 300 + lingerie pieces, but also cozy sweaters, Oxford shirts, robes, t-shirts, and more. Here are some of our favorites: https://www.haute-view.com/what-to-wear.html
There are a few places to buy outfits from and it depends on what you are getting and the style of your shoot! You can see my list of favorite places here: https://www.haute-view.com/blog/where-to-shop-for-lingerie
How many outfits should I bring?
The average client will wear 3-5 outfits for their 90 minute shoot, but I don’t put any limits on outfits, so you are welcome to incorporate as many as you would like in your time. I always say to bring more if you can’t decide and I will help you decide at your shoot!
Is hair and makeup included?
Hair and makeup is included in all of our boudoir shoots! I think it’s really important for you to feel pampered, and having your hair and makeup done is a great way to do that! Our amazing team can help you complete your look, whether that’s “I just woke up like this” or Full glam!
Yes, all your final images are retouched. This means something different for everyone, so we will talk about your preference during your viewing party. Part of the process of accepting yourself and seeing your beauty also means not photoshopping out parts of yourself you don’t like. If there are parts of yourself that are learning to love and aren’t thrilled about, that is okay! We are skilled in posing and lighting to make you look your absolute best and brings out your shine!
We offer a variety of albums and luxury glass boxes with prints in them! The glass cover luxury albums are my favorite. I absolutely love the feel of picking up a physical print, it’s so surreal to see yourself like that!
Do you offer digitals?
All of our packages include some sort of digital product, but there is also an A La Carte list that you can choose from as well! Our digitals include a boudoir app and password-protected online gallery, for you to download and share!
Do you have payment plans?
We offer a few payment options! Your session fee is broken into 2 payments and artwork collections can be broken up anyway that works best for you. If you want more time to be able to pay off the shoot, you can schedule it a few months out, and pay it off in payments! Or we offer after session payment plans through PayPal credit.
Nerves are all part of the experience! I always say that it would probably be weird if you WEREN’T nervous. The nervousness in the beginning of your shoot make your moment of “WOW” seeing your photos for the first time so much better!
Where is your studio located?
We are located in downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee. Our studio was designed with your privacy in mind, from a private parking spot in our garage and we have a spa next door to give you the perfect alibi for coming home looking so relaxed. 😂
I loved everything about the experience. From the minute I walked into the studio Brittany made me feel welcome. I didn't really know what I wanted in my session, so I really kind of let her take charge in pulling pieces from the client closet for me because I didn’t really know where to start when it comes to lingerie. She walks you through every step with posing and doesn’t makes you feel dumb if you need any extra help or to be shown again. You’ll probably both end up laughing from how awkward a position may have been… I know we did.
If you’re thinking about doing it… take the leap and do it. You will not regret it!
Girl, I feel you. Life can be a wild ride, and it's easy to forget to hit the pause button. But here's the truth – if you don't take care of your mental well-being, you'll struggle to take care of everyone else. Trust me, I've been the queen of making excuses too. Sometimes, we just need a friendly reminder to slow down, take a breath, and give ourselves a well-deserved break.
Imagine this: A boudoir shoot where you can breathe, love yourself, and soak in the positive energy for a few blissful hours. No more comparing yourself to others or worrying about what people think. It's a chance to discover your unique beauty, lifting that mental weight off your shoulders. So, why not take a moment for yourself, get glammed up, and have an absolute blast?
Newsflash: The so-called "ideal" body type in ads? Only 5% of American females naturally have it. Why should we let a stranger's messed-up idea of perfection dictate our self-love journey? You're amazing just the way you are, babe! Setting goals for health is fantastic, but it doesn't mean you have to hate your body along the way. Celebrate every step, whether it's now or when you've shed those 15 pounds – you're a queen at every stage!
That's exactly why a boudoir shoot is perfect for you! Life can throw curveballs, and we may lose touch with our femininity and sensuality. But fear not, a boudoir shoot is like a magical elixir that reignites that spark within. I'll show you that you've got that fire inside, and who knows, it might even set off some fireworks between you and your spouse!
And hey, if the thought of super-sexy lingerie isn't your vibe, no worries! There are countless outfit ideas that scream "YOU." Sexy isn't about what you are wearing, it's about how to you feel wearing anything. Need some inspiration? Let's chat about it or check out our blog for fabulous outfit ideas!
True, a boudoir shoot is an investment – an investment in YOU. Your well-being, your confidence, your fabulous self! We get it, budgets can be tight, but guess what? We offer payment plans and a variety of discounts! Let's chat, set up a payment plan, and make capturing your beauty a reality.
No more excuses, babe – it's time to celebrate the incredible person you are. You're worth every moment, every penny, and all the self-love in the world! 🌟💋
Grab your favorite cup of tea and get ready to dive into a conversation that's all about you! Today, we're talking about something close to my heart – the incredible confidence boost that comes with embracing imperfections and ditching the idea of perfect.
Let's be real for a moment – life's too short to be weighed down by the pressure of perfection. So, why not throw on some empowering tunes and join me on a journey of self-love that's going to give you the confidence boost you need to take on the world!
In a world that constantly screams 'be perfect,' we're here to shake things up a bit. This blog post is your invitation to kick perfection to the curb and step into a realm of unapologetic self-love and empowerment.
1. The Perfection Myth: Let's tackle the elephant in the room – the myth of perfection. Girlfriend, perfection is like chasing a rainbow; you'll never quite catch it. So, why bother? Embracing your quirks, flaws, and unique beauty is where the real magic happens. It's time to celebrate the beautifully imperfect masterpiece that is you!
2. People Pleasing Pitfalls: Raise your hand if you've ever felt the need to please everyone around you. Guilty? I've been there too. But here's the scoop – people-pleasing is a one-way ticket to exhaustion. It's time to redirect that energy back to yourself. Your happiness and well-being are just as important as anyone else's. Let's break free from the people-pleasing chains together!
3. Embracing Your Uniqueness: Your quirks, your laugh lines, and every little nuance that makes you, well, you – that's your superpower. Let's flip the script and turn what society labels as 'imperfections' into badges of honor. Embrace your uniqueness, and watch how it becomes the driving force behind your newfound confidence.
4. The Empowering Boudoir Experience: Ever thought about boudoir photography as a form of empowerment? It's not about conforming to societal standards; it's about celebrating your body and spirit. Consider it a date with yourself, a chance to capture the raw, unfiltered beauty that is uniquely yours. Trust me, there's nothing more empowering than seeing yourself through the lens of self-love.
The journey to self-love is ongoing, and perfection is not invited to this party. It's time to embrace your imperfections, kick people-pleasing to the curb, and bask in the radiant glow of your own uniqueness. The confidence boost you've been searching for? It's been within you all along. Now, go out there and conquer the world, beautifully imperfect and entirely YOU!
- Open Communication: The key to any successful boudoir shoot is communication. Talk openly with your partner about their interests and fantasies. Discuss what makes them feel desired and what they find attractive about you. This conversation will help you both feel more comfortable and connected throughout the process.
- Choose a Theme: Once you've gathered insights from your partner, consider incorporating their interests into the theme of your shoot. Whether it's their favorite hobby, a shared passion, or something they find particularly alluring, use it as a starting point to create a unique and meaningful concept.
- Wardrobe Selection: Select lingerie, outfits, or accessories that align with the chosen theme or your partner's preferences. This can include anything from sports jerseys to vintage attire, depending on what resonates with your loved one.
- Props and Settings: Enhance the storytelling aspect of your boudoir shoot by incorporating relevant props and settings. If your partner is a bookworm, include a stack of their favorite books. For the adventure-seeker, consider using travel-related props. These elements will add depth and authenticity to your photos.
Maternity boudoir photography is an art form that focuses on capturing the natural beauty and sensuality of a pregnant woman's body. It's about celebrating the curves, the glow, and the strength that come with pregnancy. Unlike traditional maternity photography, which often showcases women in maternity gowns or outdoor settings, maternity boudoir photography takes a more intimate and sensual approach.
Why Choose a Studio Setting?
While outdoor maternity photoshoots can be stunning, a studio setting offers several unique advantages:
- Privacy and Comfort: Studios provide a controlled environment where you can feel comfortable and relaxed. There's no need to worry about onlookers or unfavorable weather conditions.
- Versatility: Studios offer a variety of backdrops, lighting setups, and props to create a wide range of artistic and emotional expressions in your photos.
- Professionalism: Maternity boudoir photographers are experienced in creating a safe and respectful space. They understand how to pose and light you in a way that accentuates your beauty while ensuring you feel at ease.
- Timelessness: Studio photography allows for a timeless and classic aesthetic that can be cherished for generations.
Maternity boudoir photography is not just about taking pictures; it's about empowering women during one of the most transformative periods of their lives. Here's how it achieves this:
- Celebrating the Female Body: Maternity boudoir photography showcases the female body in all its glory. It reminds women that pregnancy is a time of strength, sensuality, and beauty.
- Boosting Confidence: Many women experience body image issues during pregnancy. Maternity boudoir photography helps women feel confident and sexy, embracing their changing bodies.
- Bonding with Baby: These photos capture the profound connection between a mother and her unborn child. They serve as a powerful reminder of the love and anticipation that come with pregnancy.
- Creating Lasting Memories: Pregnancy is a fleeting moment in time. Maternity boudoir photos provide lasting memories that can be cherished by both the mother and her child in the years to come.
Brittany is the camera, heart, and soul behind Haute View Boudoir in Chattanooga, TN. Her mission is to empower women to feel confident and beautiful in their own skin.